Get 500 Bonus Points When You Join the Texas State Historical Association
Today, you can become a member of the Texas State Historical Association (TSHA), and when you do, you will be helping to promote our proud Texas heritage as we continue to develop innovative programs that bring history to all who love Texas history. Members get more than just the satisfaction of knowing they are helping to promote our Texas history; they also get access to special benefits not available anywhere else. These benefits include the following:
- The Southwestern Historical Quarterly—This publication has been published continuously since 1897 and is the most sought-after source of original scholarly research in Texas history. Members will receive all four issues every year.
- The Riding Line Newsletter—This content-packed newsletter for members only is sent four times a year and will keep you informed about local historical happenings, recent publications, and other resources that TSHA is working to make available.
- Insider Updates from the CEO—As a TSHA member, you will have insider access to updates about the exciting projects and initiatives at TSHA. This is another way we express our deep appreciation for your investment in our rich Texas heritage.
- Special Invitations to Attend Exclusive Events—TSHA members receive invites to exclusive events such as our Annual Meeting. Hosted in a different Texas city each year, the Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of its kind for Texas history enthusiasts. Members are invited to local events held throughout the state—book signings, launch events, and more.
- PLUS: 500 Bonus Points in the Virtual Race Across Texas– As an added bonus, when you join TSHA today, we will boost your score in the Virtual Race Across Texas by 500 bonus points. This is one way to thank you for sharing our love for Texas history and supporting our work through your membership.
Take the next step and join a vibrant community that enjoys and takes pride in Texas history. Help ensure that we continue to foster the appreciation, understanding, and teaching of the rich and unique history of Texas. Join the TSHA Today!